Part-Time Sales Associate
Ouimillie is a Boston-based lifestyle boutique and design studio run by a tiny and close-knit team. We showcase established and emerging talent from as far as Denmark, France, Belgium and Italy, and as close as Boston and New York. Every piece we carry allows us to share its designer’s story and values. To learn more about our store, please visit www.ouimillie.com .
We are currently looking for a motivated individual who is a strong communicator and comfortable working in a dynamic and multi-faceted work environment. We are looking for someone to support our logistics and retail team members in Cambridge 30 hours per week and at least one weekend day. Additional availability to cover our General Manager and current staff throughout the week is a plus.
- Support our logistics team members fulfilling orders, answering client questions, inputting merchandise, etc.
- Connect with and support our clientele, recommending pieces you think they’ll love and creating a luxury shopping experience.
- Process sales, exchanges, and returns on our POS system.
- Upkeep shop cleanliness and appearance. This includes (but is not limited to) changing mannequins, straightening racks, standardizing merchandise, vacuuming, wiping down surfaces, and taking out trash.
- Bag, box, wrap, or gift wrap merchandise in accordance with Ouimillie standards.
- Process new inventory and transfers as new items that come into our inventory.
- Work with stylists to reserve and keep track of inventory they would like to use for photoshoots.
We are looking for someone who…
- Has 1 year of fashion related experience, including prior experience at point of sale in a service industry.
- Moves with pace and energy while paying attention to detail.
- Is optimistic and open minded; able to take critiques and grow from them.
- A people person who can work both independently and with others.
- Is flexible with maintaining good organizational skills
- Willing and able to commute to our Cambridge location
- Minimum High School Diploma.
- Able to lift 15 lbs.
- Must be able to work weekends and some holidays.
Availability during holidays and summers is crucial. Currently we are looking for someone not enrolled full time in school and is living locally.
If you are interested, please submit your resume and cover letter, and one of our team members will contact you shortly.
Job Type: Part-time
Pay: $15.00 - $18.00 per hour
- Employee discount
- 8 hour shift
- Day shift
- Weekend availability
All customers are required to wear a mask, and surfaces are frequently sanitized in the shops.
- High school or equivalent (Required)
Work Location: One location